The Parish Church of St. Laurent

The Parish Church of St. Laurent

The old castle tower , which has been the belfry of the Parish Church, dedicated to St. Laurent (since 1782), is worth a visit. The former watchtower and fortresstower (26m high with walls 1,50 - 1,80m thick), was originately surrounded by a moat and is situated right in the centre of the old fortress.

Contact

Address: The Parish Church of St. Laurent
rue de l'Eglise 1
L-6720 Grevenmacher
Show on map

More sites

Circular Church
Circular Church
Find out more
Markusbierg & Markustuerm
Markusbierg & Markustuerm
Find out more
© Oliver Raatz
Valentiny Foundation
Valentiny Foundation
Find out more
© VisitLuxembourg
Monument "Schengen Agreement"
In Schengen, the M2000 monument on the banks of the Moselle near the "Centre Européen" commemorates the construction of the "House of Europe".
Find out more
"Gallo-Roman site" Dalheim
Large vicus on the Roman road
Find out more
"Gallo-Roman site" Lellig
Remains of a Gallo-Roman funeral enclosure
Find out more
© Anabela and Jorge Valente - diariesof
"Wormer Koeppchen"
"Wormer Koeppchen"
Find out more